Malaysia Airlines PNR Status
Malaysia airline is the flag carrier of Malaysia. It is also a member of the one-world airline alliance. The central hub of Malaysia airlines is Kuala Lumpur International Airport. The airline was founded in 1947 and commenced its operations on 1972. Its fleet size consists of 81 aircraft which connect to 64 destinations around the world.
How to Check Malaysia Airlines PNR Status?
You can check the PNR status of Malaysia Airlines either online through the Malaysia Airlines website or offline by calling customer care numbers.
How Can I Check Malaysia Airlines Flight PNR Status Online?
- Simply visit the Malaysia Airlines official PNR enquiry page by following the link mentioned below.
- Once you reached on Malaysia Airlines PNR Status enquiry webpage, you need to enter your Malaysia Airlines booking reference number and passenger’s last name in the given box.
- Make sure provided details match your Malaysia Airlines ticket.
- After filling in the all details on the Malaysia Airlines page hit the "Manage Booking" button.
- By doing this, the current status of your Malaysia Airlines ticket will be displayed on your device screen.
|Check Malaysia Airlines Flight PNR Status|
How to do Malaysia Airlines Ticket Status Enquiry over Customer Care?
Some of the customer care numbers of Malaysia Airlines are mentioned below through which travelers can enquire about their Malaysia Airlines PNR Status.
Malaysia Airlines Customer Care Numbers
Malaysia Airlines Global Contact Number: 1300883000, +60378433000 (Outside Malaysia)
About Malaysia Airlines
Most of us are not aware of the fact that Malaysia Airlines counted among the best in the Australasian region. Based in Kuala Lumpur, this national flag carrier airline flies to almost 64 destinations around the globe including Domestic Malaysia, Australia, Asia, the Middle East, and Europe.
How to book a flight on Malaysia Airlines?
- First of all, a traveler needs to visit the official website of Malaysia Airlines.
- Once reached there, click on Malaysia Airlines' “Flights Booking” option on the homepage.
- Now choose a source and destination to which you want to book a flight ticket.
- After that, you must select the departure date and return date for your round-trip journey.
- Choose the number of passengers traveling on the flight and tap on it.
- Next, you need to select travel class from the dropdown available and apply the promo code if you already have one.
- Now click on the Book button to see the list of flights for that route.
- Now search flights with their rates before choosing a flight that suits your requirement best.
- After choosing the desired flight, fill in your credentials for booking including a genuine email-id, and tap on the Payment option.
- Once payment is made, the Malaysia Airlines e-ticket will be sent to your email id.
- You can show this ticket at the time of boarding after completing the check-in.
- So all the above steps will help you to get a Malaysia Airlines e-ticket.
If you face any kind of difficulty with the booking process, you can contact the customer care representative of Malaysia Airlines.