Indian Train FAQs
What is Indian Train?
Indian Train is the one-stop solution for all train-related queries, for the users who love to travel across India by train. One can search for train running between stations to get to know available unreserved seats and the schedule of that trains, which helps passengers in planning their journey more efficiently. Indian Train predicts the chance of confirmation of your waitlisted ticket based on the previous history. These are a few services which we have put forth, there are a lot more to go. IndianTrain is equipped with all the train enquiry services and data that travelers needed; it helps them with the information they are looking for.
What are services offered by Indian Train?
Services offered by Indian Train are PNR status, live train status, seat availability, trains between stations, train time table, live station, train coach position, train fare, platform locator, cancelled, rescheduled, diverted, and fog affected trains.
Why Choose Indian Train?
Indian Train provides a one-stop solution for the diverse needs of every train passenger. We have created this to serve every Indian Railway passenger by empowering them with the required information. It is one of the most preferred railway enquiry website due to its high data accuracy and user-friendliness interface. Also, its android and IOS app is the most high-rated app in Google Play Store and Apple iTunes.
Here's a glimpse of why one should choose Indian Train:
- PNR Status - When you reserve a railway ticket, you will get a 10-digit PNR number and with the help you this unique number you can check the PNR status of your ticket.
- Live Train Status - Check live train running status to know the exact location of your train in real-time with the help of the Indian train's GPS tracking system.
- Train Time Table - Check the train time table to get the updated schedule of any Train runs by Indian railways.
- Seat Availability: Check train seat availability to know the number of unreserved seats available in the class of your choice.
- Train Fare: Train Fare is the traveling charge and it varies from class to class, that's why passengers must check Train Fare before going for reservation.
- Trains between Stations - Checking trains between stations give you the list of trains that run in between these stations. This opens numerous doors for you in getting a confirmed ticket in a suited train.
- Train Coach Position - Check the train coach position to find out the exact position of your coach on the railway platform.
- Platform Locator - Train Platform Locator help you to know the expected platform number on which your train arrives.
- Live Station: Checking live station status gives you the list of trains passing through a particular station in the next 2 or 4 hours.