British Airways PNR Status
British Airways (BA) is the UK's second-largest airline and its national carrier. The BA is based in London and operates from two main hubs: Heathrow Airport and Gatwick Airport. With a fleet of more than 257 aircraft, British Airways transports more than 145,000 passengers daily to more than 183 destinations in 75 countries.
How to Check British Airways PNR Status?
You can check the PNR status of British Airways either online through the British Airways website or offline by calling customer care numbers.
How Can I Check British Airways Flight PNR Status Online?
- Simply visit the British Airways official PNR enquiry page by following the link mentioned below.
- Once you reached on British Airways PNR Status enquiry webpage, you need to enter your British Airways booking reference number and passenger’s last name in the given box.
- Make sure provided details match your British Airways ticket.
- After filling in the all details on the British Airways page hit the "Find My Booking" button.
- By doing this, the current status of your British Airways ticket will be displayed on your device screen.
|Check British Airways Flight PNR Status|
How to do British Airways Ticket Status Enquiry over Customer Care?
Some of the customer care numbers of British Airways are mentioned below through which travelers can enquire about their British Airways PNR Status.
British Airways Customer Care Numbers
Customer Service Number: 01244120715
About British Airways
British Airways is a flag carrier airline of the United Kingdom. The Airline is the second-largest UK-based carrier as per its fleet size and passengers carried. With one of the largest domestic and International networks of destinations and flights, British airways is a trusted name not only for the people of the United Kingdom but also in the aviation world today. The British national carrier owns a fleet of one of the most advanced and state-of-the-art aircraft. British Airways is among the few airlines in the world to operate all four classes of travel from Economy to Premium Economy and from Business to First class.
British Airways is one of the best options to travel to or from the United Kingdom. Being the flag carrier of the country, the airline never compromises with the level of services it provides. No matter, whether you want to make flight reservations or manage your flight tickets, you can access all its services online without going anywhere. And to help you with managing your flight and making British Airways reservations, this post has brought you complete information, go through it. Or else, you can contact the customer service team to make reservations.
How Do I Book A Flight On British Airways?
- First and foremost, you need to visit the British Airways website.
- Once you reach there, you have to choose the Trip Type.
- Next, you should select the airports for both departure and arrival cities.
- Then you need to pick the dates on which you want to fly with British Airways reservations.
- Further, by selecting the number of travelers, you need to choose the flight class of British Airways and click the Search button.
- In addition, based on provided details, you need to pick a flight from the available options and click the Continue option.
- And on the payment page, you will be required to choose a payment mode and complete the flight ticket booking.
As the flight ticket payment gets completed you would get a flight booking confirmation on the email address that you have mentioned in your contact details. You can check the email where you will also find the booking reference number or e-ticket number. This number will help you to manage your flight tickets later.