Air India PNR Status
Air India is one of the oldest air operators in India founded in 1932 by J. R. D. Tata as 'Tata Airlines'. Later renamed after World War II while becoming a private limited company. They possess a huge fleet size of 349 aircraft serving 57 domestic and 45 international destinations. In-flight delicious meals, in-flight entertainment, maharaja premium lounge & varied cabin class are a few of the services airline is popular for. Besides, Air India also offers various online facilities for web check-in and flight PNR Status enquiry.
How to Check Air India PNR Status?
You can check the PNR status of Air India either online through the Air India website or offline by calling customer care numbers.
How Can I Check Air India Flight PNR Status Online?
- Simply visit the Air India official PNR enquiry page by following the link mentioned below.
- Once you reached on Air India PNR Status enquiry webpage, you need to enter your Air India booking reference or ticket number and passenger’s last name in the given box.
- Make sure provided details match your Air India ticket.
- After filling in the all details on the Air India page hit the "Retrieve Booking" button.
- By doing this, the current status of your Air India ticket will be displayed on your device screen.
|Check Air India Flight PNR Status|
How to do Air India Ticket Status Enquiry over Customer Care?
Some of the customer care numbers of Air India are mentioned below through which travelers can enquire about their Air India PNR Status.
Air India Customer Care Numbers
|India: 0124-2641407 / 020-26231407 / 18602331407||USA & Canada: 18886341407|
|UK: 08000489254||Australia: 61370198270|
|France: 33187406644||Germany: 496925511337|
|Singapore: 8001014016||For Other International Destinations: +911242641407, +912026231407|
About Air India
Recognized for its popular mascot 'Maharajah' Air India is the third-largest airline in India, the ownership of which recently got reverted to its founder - Tatas. Airline India was founded by J. R. D. Tata as 'Tata Airlines' in 1932. It was renamed only after World War II while becoming a public limited company. Its primary hub is in New Delhi at Indira Gandhi International Airport & secondary Airport in Mumbai at Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport.
Air India owns a fleet of Airbus and Boeing aircraft serving 57 domestic and 45 international destinations across 31 countries around the world. They have a humongous fleet size of 349 operating one of the youngest fleets in the world. They regularly upgrade their aircraft in order to offer a superior flight experience to their customers. They have subsidiaries 'Air India Express' & 'Alliance Air' for operating domestic & Asian destinations respectively. Air India also operated 'Air India Cargo' for its freighter operations with a Douglas DC-3 aircraft from 1954 - 2012.
How to Book Air India Flight Ticket?
- First, visit the official website of Air India by the web browser.
- Once reached on the Air India home page, look for the Search Flights tab.
- On that tab, select the trip type.
- Enter your departure and arrival airport.
- Choose departing and returning dates.
- Select the number of travelers, concession type, and a class of travel from the drop-down.
- Enter the promotion code, if you have any then click on the Search button.
- By doing this, a list of flights will be displayed on your screen.
- Select anyone from them as per your convenience and make the payment.
- Once payment is done, your e-ticket will be sent to your email id.
Services Offered by Air India
Varied Cabin Class
From first-class to executive & economy, Air India provides various class options to its flyers. You need a luxury ambiance or frequent business/ leisure travelers or you are just a budget-minded traveler, Air India provides options for all kinds of flyers.
A variety of programs & entertainment channels are available on various Boeing fleets.
Delicious complimentary meals & refreshments are available on Air India for all International and Domestic flights for more than 2 hours journey. Like the country, the meals served through the journey let you savor the essence of the varied culture of the country.
There are in all 8 Maharaja Lounges of Air India at domestic & international destinations for first & business class passengers. The lounge offers a best-in-class experience to travelers. They even share their lounges with other International Airlines across International destinations that do not have a premium lounge available.