Air France PNR Status
Air France is the national flag carrier and among the largest airlines in France. The airline facilitates their passengers with the best services. When it comes to the name of the major airlines in France, Air France enjoys an advantage over other names in the industry. This is due to the fact that it always values its customers and takes every practical step to make them feel comfortable. Air France believes that every trip a passenger takes should be pleasant and comfortable.
How to Check Air France PNR Status?
You can check the PNR status of Air France either online through the Air France website or offline by calling customer care numbers.
How Can I Check Air France Flight PNR Status Online?
- Simply visit the Air France official PNR enquiry page by following the link mentioned below.
- Once you reached on Air France PNR Status enquiry webpage, you need to enter your Air France booking reference number and passenger’s last name in the given box.
- Make sure provided details match your Air France ticket.
- After filling in the all details on the Air France page hit the "Search" button.
- By doing this, the current status of your Air France ticket will be displayed on your device screen.
|Check Air France Flight PNR Status|
How to do Air France Ticket Status Enquiry over Customer Care?
Some of the customer care numbers of Air France are mentioned below through which travelers can enquire about their Air France PNR Status.
Air France Customer Care Number (India): 0124 2720272, 1800 180 00 33
About Air France
With headquarters in Tremblay-en-France, Air France, the national flag carrier of France operates domestic and international flights from its main hubs Charles de Gaulle Airport and Orly Airport. Air France is among the founding member of the SkyTeam alliance and a subsidiary of the Air France–KLM Group. Since its establishment in 1933, Air France flies to over 211 destinations in 78 countries across Asia, North America, Europe, the Middle East, South America, and Australia.
The airline is equipped with sophisticated long-haul travel cabins in Business, Premium Economy, and Economy with a capacity of 280 to 312 seats. Passengers are provided with extra comfort and luxury with cushion-based spacious seats along with a USB charging facility. You can watch your favorite movie with extra-large LCD TV and tune the music with the best-class audio facility. Passengers can have delicious traditional and special meals whenever they want. You will get a variety of newspapers and magazines with regional language on every seat. Passengers can enjoy the perfect speed of the wireless connection and watch anything without any interruption.
How to Book Flight Tickets on Air France?
Steps to make Air France Reservations:
- Firstly, visit the official website of Air France using any favorite web browser.
- Navigate to the Book a flight option present on the top menu bar.
- Then, select your Trip Type whether it’s One-way or Round-Trip, or Multi-City from the dropdown.
- Enter your Source & Destination airport in the box.
- Select the Journey date and choose the Passenger count & Cabin class.
- Hit on the ‘Search Flight’ button. Select the flight as per the class, travel time, and budget.
- Fill in the contact information and make the payment from the available payment mode.
- Once payment is done, your E-ticket will be sent to your registered email id.