Air Canada PNR Status
Air Canada, formerly known as Trans-Canada Air Lines, is the flag carrier of Canada, based in Montreal, Quebec. It is Canada's biggest airline in terms of fleet size and passengers carried. Air Canada was founded on 1937 and commenced its operations in 1965. It is one of the best airlines that operate on more than 222 destinations in the world including North or South America, Asia, and Europe. Air Canada is one of the oldest airlines and among the founding member of Star Alliance. The major hubs of the airline are located in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, and Calgary. Air Canada offers four classes of travel, which are Signature Class, Regional Business Class, Premium Economy, and Economy Class and passengers can choose any travel class as per their budget.
How to Check Air Canada PNR Status?
You can check the PNR status of Air Canada either online through the Air Canada website or offline by calling customer care numbers.
How Can I Check Air Canada Flight PNR Status Online?
- Simply visit the Air Canada official PNR enquiry page by following the link mentioned below.
- Once you reached on Air Canada PNR Status enquiry webpage, you need to enter your Air Canada booking reference or ticket number and passenger’s last name in the given box.
- Make sure provided details match your Air Canada ticket.
- After filling in the all details on the Air Canada page hit the "Find" button.
- By doing this, the current status of your Air Canada ticket will be displayed on your device screen.
|Check Air Canada Flight PNR Status|
How to do Air Canada Ticket Status Enquiry over Customer Care?
Some of the customer care numbers of Air Canada are mentioned below through which travelers can enquire about their Air Canada PNR Status.
Air Canada Customer Care Numbers
|Canada: 1-888-247-2262||India: 0008000401885|
|UAE: 971-4-2112-537||Singapore: 65-6238-8112|
|Switzerland: 00 800 669 92222||France: 00 800 669 92222|
|USA: 1-888-247-2262||Malaysia: 60-3-2715-2053|
|South Africa: 09 800 66 99 2222||Saudi Arabia: 800 844 1952|
|Italy: +39.06.8351.4955||UK: 00 800 669 92222|
About Air Canada
Air Canada, the largest and magnum opus airline in Canada was founded in January 1965 and operates the business with a sustainable mindset. In fact, all aircraft in its fleet are designed to meet the environmental hazard standards and use eco-friendly engines. It is located in Montreal, Quebec, and has a fleet capacity of 316 comprising the latest Boeing, Airbus, turboprop, and regional jets. Its operations include flights to cargo, passengers, and segments of aeronautical training. Air Canada comes as an airline that is preferred by every section of society for its extraordinary services.
The airline operates to various major destinations around the world and some of them are Paris, London, Toronto, New York, Athens, Rome, Casablanca, Bridgetown Mexico City, Las Vegas, and Miami. It has codeshare and interline agreements with several airlines hence air Canada customers can relish the services of member airlines and travel to 222 destinations across 47 countries.
How to Book Flight Tickets in Air Canada?
The booking of a flight ticket in Air Canada can be completed by using the below-mentioned method.
- Go to the official website of Air Canada Airlines and navigate to the Flights section.
- Now tap on the Flights option and select the Trip Type from the given options.
- Choose the number of passengers traveling on the flight from the drop-down.
- Enter both the origin and destination location of the itinerary.
- Select the travel dates and click on the Find option.
- Select both the departing and return flight for the journey.
- Select your desired seat for your air travel on Air Canada.
- Enter the details of the passenger, you should also include the contact details like email ID and phone number.
- Make the payment for the reservation and you will receive the confirmation email on your given email id.